Hancock County Government

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Supervisor - District 3


Incumbent:

Lisa Cowand - Republican

I have 17 years experience working as your elected official. I’m proud of the things we’ve accomplished during my tenure and am eager to continue serving the people of Hancock County, especially in this time of great need.

During this time of crisis, my experience has special value. I have established good working relationships with local, state and federal officials and agencies. I possess in-depth knowledge of the complex problems facing us now and I’m committed to working closely with constituents and seeking their input on issues. My vision and leadership has me seek new solutions to problems, as well as working towards completion of current projects. My motivation is to see Hancock County prosper and be managed efficiently.

This is the place where my family and I will spend the rest of our lives. This is our home and I want to help make it a great one. Working together with vision, experience and knowledge, the people of Hancock County have a bright future. I ask for your support and your vote.



Qualifying:

Louie M. Ladner - Republican

I am Louie M. Ladner, life long resident of Hancock County. The fifth son of 12 children born to Clifton and Mazie Ladner. The father of Arlette Bates and Rhett Ladner, and a grandfather of five. A graduate of Hancock North Central H.S., and attended Pearl River Community College, majoring in Electrical Tech. Also, four years JATC electrical training. In my 36 year career I have worked in a supervisory capacity for 26 of those years. I have been employed by Fountain Construction Company of Jackson, MS for the past 18 years as Supervisor of General Construction and Electrical for commercial and industrial projects.

As a former member of the Hancock County School Board for six years, Parish Council member, head of the South Mississippi Bird Hunters Assoc., and a founding member of the Harrison-Hancock Little League, I look forward to bringing a new aggressive leadership with fresh ideas, equal representation for districts, promotion of smart economic growth, a better hurricane preparedness, faster response to disasters, and accountability and efficiency of County Commissions.



Julius A. Martin - Democrat -
chose not to participate

Mike Weems - Republican - chose not to participate


1 Comments:

  • "CHANGE" is not what the citizens of District No.3 need at this time. With the many Projcts scheduled to start in the near future we need someone with Lisa's Experience and Dedication to help Rebuild Hancock County. Lisa's record speaks for itself.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page